You are here
International Day of Peace
The United Nations INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE
September 21 is the United Nations "International Day of Peace." 3HO® Foundation International invites you celebrate this day in honor and support of the Peace work of the United Nations, with 3HO's commitment to peace in our hearts and peace throughout our planet.
3HO offers the Meditation for Peace with Matamandir Singh, and the 3HO International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA) offers a CEU Curriculum that Teachers can share with their students (brought to you by Guru Singh Khalsa and the IKYTA team).
May this be a Day of Peace for All.
You may also be interested in:
- The Peace Cranes from Hiroshima Bring a Prayer to New Mexico:
- International Day of Peace Class Curriculum:
- Yogi Bhajan's Contributions to a World of Peace:
- Being the Change:
- Dancing My Prayers for World Peace:
- Heart-to-Heart Resuscitation:
- Meditation—An Act of Individual, Social, and Universal Consciousness:
- Guru Nanak and Spiritual Activism:
- Conscious Collective Action:
- Yogic Living: Spiritual Activism:
- 1 of 3