You are here
International Day of Peace
The United Nations INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACe • SEPTEMBER 21
September 21st is the United Nations International Day of Peace. 3HO Foundation International invites you to celebrate this day in support of the peace work of the United Nations, with 3HO's commitment to peace in our hearts and peace throughout our planet.
3HO offers the Meditation for Peace with Matamandir Singh, and the 3HO International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA) offers a CEU Curriculum that Teachers can share with their students (brought to you by Guru Singh Khalsa and the IKYTA team).
May this be a Day of Peace for All.
You may also be interested in:
- The Peace Cranes from Hiroshima Bring a Prayer to New Mexico
- International Day of Peace Class Curriculum
- Yogi Bhajan's Contributions to a World of Peace
- The Peace-Fear Continuum
- Kundalini Meditation: Blessing
- Truth and Oneness Kriya
- Peace Prayer Day Every Day
- Keep Up, Keep Calm, and Share: Poems of Peace
- Spread the Light
- Creating Our Future
- 1 of 5