Family Registration and Rates
for families with kids under 18 including Service Exchanges, Dharmic Employees and Financial Aid parents
Note: Parent may register for the Solstice Youth Camp Co-op Service Exchanges ONLY.
- Early Registration $590 (Couple Rate)
- Regular Registration (after May 31st or November 31st) $750
Children’s rates do not increase after the early registration deadline.
- Baby, Infant to 2 yrs: Free! (Children in diapers included in this group if over 2 yrs. old)
- Toddler, 3 and 4 yrs: $108
- Youth, 5 to 11 yrs: $225
- Teen, 12-17 yrs: $350
Day Pass Rate:
- Child, 3-17: $54
Camp Age Groups
The Solstice Youth Camp Team is working hard to serve the needs of your children. Please register them for their age group as activities in each group are age-specific. Anyone who wants to put their child in another age group MUST receive approval from the SYCC Manager.
How to Register your family online
- To register click here
- Select Family Registration Type
- Register one parent first. then add other parent and/or children
- This registration automatically registers your child for Solstice Youth Camp
- Print your Event Ticket, with barcode, and bring it with you to Ram Das Puri
- Fill out Child Forms below and bring them with you to Ram Das Puri
Forms for your Child
Please fill out online, and then print and bring the following forms with you to make your check-in go as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Solstice Youth Camp Release Form
- Solstice Youth Camp Information Form
- Solstice Youth Camp Medical Form. You can also fill this form out online.
- Acting Guardian Authorization Form. For parents sending their children with another person
All youth 17 years of age or under must be accompanied by a parent or acting guardian who is over 25 years old. If your child is being accompanied by an acting guardian, the guardian must have this form filled out and notarized prior to the event. They must have this form with them when they check-in onsite. Acting Guardians must also register on-line under the Family Registration Type and child must be registered in Guardian’s On-line Registration form. Children under the age of 18 without an Acting Guardian or with an Acting Guardian who does not have these forms completed, will not be allowed on site.
Registration and Check-in Onsite
- Families entering the Registration Trailer will go to the Family Registration Table. The Solstice Youth Camp Co-op Program registration and the On-site Check-In/Registration will be handled here for Families with children 17 and under.
- Parents will give the Family Registration Team either their event ticket, last name or email address they used to register with and you will be checked-in with your children at that time.
- Parent Badges will be with all other badges but Children’s Badges will be at the Family Registration Trailer