Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
Visa Letters If you're traveling from a foreign country and will be needing an invitation letter to apply for a visa, please fill out one of our electronic Visa Form Applications. There are 2 options for your to choose from. Please click on one of the following links: Receive your Visa Letter by Mail
Please check with your consulate to see whether an emailed letter is acceptable. After we've received the form we will have the invitation notarized for your embassy and then sent to your address.
NEED A RIDESHARE?? Go to the Summer Solstice Rideshare and Roomshare page (This is a community service, not created by 3HO Foundation) ; Summer Solstice Ride Share and find the connection you need! Here is the 3HO rideshare facebook page as well: 3HO Facebook Rideshare Page.
Travel Dates Solstice attendees are welcome to arrive at Guru Ram Das Puri on Thursday, June 19th.
- In general, if you are camping, please plan to arrive on site before 5 p.m., in order to better facilitate efficient Registration/Check-In and set-up.
- If you are staying in a cabin or have rented a tent you must arrive prior to 8:30 p.m. so that you can check in at Registration which closes at 9:00 p.m; if you need to arrive later you will be directed to spend the night in the Tantric Shelter. We suggest you have your sleeping bag, mat and/or sheepskin, and toiletry items accessible to bring to the Shelter with you. Registration/Check-In will open at 9 a.m. If you arrive at the airport after 8:30 p.m., you will need to spend the night in a motel and you can make arrangement to have the shuttle pick you up in the morning.
- If you arrive in New Mexico before the scheduled arrival day or miss the last shuttle departure time, you will need to make arrangements to stay in a motel/hotel. If you need to arrive at Guru Ram Das Puri before the scheduled arrival day or leave after the last day at noon, you will need to make reservations in a hotel or other arrangements off-site.
Solstice ends on June 28:
- Camp ends with a farewell breakfast in the morning.
- Immediately after breakfast, camp will begin breakdown. Please confirm your return shuttle reservations prior to breakdown.
- Be certain to leave enough time to gather and pack all of your belongings prior to your departure time.
- Please do not leave behind your tent, sleeping bag, or other such items, bring them to the recycling center at the bottom of the hill and not to the Solstice Lost and Found. It creates a lot of extra work and they are thrown out in the trash. There are tents available for $208 for a cot in a 2 cot tent; the tent is large can sleep up to 6; for families the rate is $416 with 2 cots and children are free (there are no cots provided for children). Please make sure you leave your area in the condition you found it, recycle what can be recycled, and throw the rest in the trash. This is the final stage of your yogic practice of seva at solstice.
General Transportation Information The 3HO Summer Solstice Sadhana Celebration is located in Española, New Mexico. There are independent shuttle services available to drive you from the Albuquerque International Sunport (airport) to Guru Ram Das Puri, where camp is located. You must make arrangements directly with them via phone (they have no email address). See information below. If you arrive in New Mexico before the scheduled arrival day or miss the last shuttle departure time from the airport, you will need to make arrangements to either stay in a hotel, or find alternative means of transportation. Please do not arrive at Guru Ram Das Puri before the scheduled arrival day. Please read the specific information that follows regarding how to schedule your itinerary and arrange for transportation assistance to the site.
Flying Most people traveling to the Guru Ram Das Puri campsite for Summer Solstice fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, and take a shuttle (see below) from the airport to the campsite. If you are taking a shuttle, please make your reservation ahead of time and arrive at least thirty minutes before your shuttle departs. The largest airport in the vicinity is the Albuquerque International Sunport in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This major airport is a 1½-hour drive to the town of Española, and another 1/2 hour drive to the campsite. (Airport Code: ABQ) There is also a smaller municipal airport located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, which is about a 45 minute drive from Española and another 1/2 hour drive from the campsite. (Airport code: SAF)
Shuttle from the Airport The following independent shuttle services are available to transport you between the Albuquerque airport and the Guru Ram Das Puri campsite:
Twin Hearts Shuttle 800.654.9456 or (575) 751-1201
One way: $50Round trip: $90
Schedule from the Airport to Guru Ram Das Puri:• 11:30 a.m.• 1:30 p.m.• 3:30 p.m.• 5:30 p.m.
Exception: Twin Hearts is willing to do a later run from the airport to Guru Ram Das Puri, leaving at 7:30 p.m. if there at least 5 passengers or more.
Note: The last pick up with Twin Hearts is usually at 5:30 p.m. Please make sure your flight arrives before this time. If not, you will need to rent a car or stay in a hotel near the airport overnight and take the shuttle the following morning.
Normal schedule from Guru Ram Das Puri to the Airport:• 7:30 a.m.• 9:30 a.m.• 11:30 a.m.• 2:00 p.m.
Exception: Twin Hearts is willing to do one earlier run departing Guru Ram Das Puri to the airport at 5:30 a.m. but there must be at least 5 passengers or more. Twin Hearts will be visiting the Guru Ram Das Puri campsite on Wednesday and Thursday, June 23 and 24 to schedule and confirm returns to the airport.
One way $50Round Trip: $90with a minimum of 5 passengers
$225 for less than 5 passengers per shuttleDetails:
- Click here for a map to Guru Ram Das Puri, the Solstice site, from Santa Fe, NM.
- Click here for directions from the Albuquerque airport.
- The final 8 mile approach to Guru Ram Das Puri is a dirt, forest service road labeled 31 Mile Road on most maps. The safe speed limit on 31 Mile Road is 20 mph. The road is used regularly by large trucks and may be patrolled by law enforcement officers who will give tickets for speeding. PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY on this portion of your trip. For detailed information on the road to Guru Ram Das Puri click here.
Driving Directions from Albuquerque:
- Take I-25 North towards Santa Fe.
- Upon entering Santa Fe city limits, take St. Francis Drive/Highway 285 Exit. Drive through Santa Fe on Hwy 285/84 towards Española (approximately 25 miles).
- There are two options:
- Prior to reaching Santa Fe you will see a sign on the right for Rt. 599, this will by-pass the city; go approimately 15 miles and then the road forks and you will see a sign that directs you to go straight for Espanola, or to the right for Santa Fe. Follow direction to Espanola and this will bring you onto 285/84.OR
- In the town of Española, Hwy 285/84 turns into Riverside Drive. Follow Riverside Drive until you come to Fairview Road (there is a Bank of America on your left and Walgreens on your right). Turn left onto Fairview. The next stoplight (across the bridge) is Paseo de Onate.
- Go through the light at Paseo de Onate where Fairview Road changes its name to Industrial Park Road.
- Make your first right on Calle de la Merced. This will become a dirt road. Continue on this road for approximately 8 miles. Guru Ram Das Puri will be on your right.