Registration Opens on March 4th.
Please read the "What's New "section below to learn about the recent changes in our registration system.
General Registration Changes:
- Please do not use Safari as your web browser, Firefox and Google Chrome are the preferred web browsers.
- Fee items cannot be changed after registration is complete. If you need to add, subtract or change a fee item, we will need to cancel your registration and register again. Click here to fill out the cancellation request form.
Early registration Prices:
- You can find a full list of the early registration dates and prices here.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Bill Me Later.
Service Exchange, IKYTA Codes and discount codes:
- All codes go into one simple field called "Promo Code", located above the fee section.
- Only 1 code will be accepted per registrant.
- Codes cannot be added or credited after your registration is complete.
- Parents can register their child in the parent's registration form.
- Bazaar registration is done in a separate registration form. If you have a code for your bazaar space, please enter it in the "Promo Code" field.
- To learn more about the bazaar, click here.
- To view the bazaar map, click here: here, it may take a minute to load.
- The new registration page only allows you to add children to a single registration.
- Each person must register separately. There is not an option to add another adult.
Karma Yoga Registration:
- All Karma Yoga registration will be done onsite for this event.
- There are no applications needed for cabins, tents or RVs.
- Cabins: all cabins are now sadhana quiet. Seniors and people with a disability will be placed in morgan cabins and bottom bunks in the adobe cabins.
- RV Camping: RV spaces are now only for seniors and people with disabilities. If you register and do not fall under either of these categories, your RV space will be canceled.
- To learn more about accommodations, click here.
- release form to preview and print