Summer 2014 Registration/Check-In Hours:
To increase the security of the event, anyone arriving after the closing of Registration Hours MUST BE REGISTERED ON-LINE in order to come on-site. If you have not registered on-line and brought your Event ticket (which was emailed to you) with the bar-code on it then our Security Team will not allow entrance. So if you have not registered on-line and plan to arrive after 9:00pm, you will need to make arrangements to stay in Espanola for the night.
- June 19 Thursday 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- June 20 Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- June 21 Saturday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- June 22 Sunday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- June 23 Monday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- June 24 Tuesday 7:30 am – 9:00 am & Tantric Lunch Break
- June 25 Wednesday 7:30 am – 9:00 am & Tantric Lunch Break
- June 26 Thursday 7:30 am – 9:00 am & Tantric Lunch Break
- June 27 Friday 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- IMPORTANT: Anyone coming on-site for the first time when Registration is closed must report to the Registration Trailer when Registration Hours begin again in order to complete Check-In (Badge, Wristband, Tantric Bag, Program, Karma Yoga Locations, etc.)
- Registration Hours for Service Exchange Team Members ONLY
- June 17: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- June 18: 10:00 am - 4:00 PM
- IMPORTANT:All Service Exchange Team members must Check-In or Register the day of their arrival or if arriving after Registration hours by 10:00 a.m. the following day. Those who are not Checked–In by those times have an additional charge for their Service Exchange or will lose their Exchange unless they have contacted their Area Manager and Harimandir Singh, Solstice Registration Director, at 505-629-0267 prior to the event.
Need Help Registering?
Please be sure to read the registration information page that comes up when you go to the registration page.
Question: Where do I put my IKYTA/Service exchange or other code?
Answer 1: Just above the fee items is the "Promo Code" field. The code can be entered there, then be sure to click the "Apply" buttom to the right of the code field.
Question: My event credit code from summer solstice 2013 is not working
Answer: Please send an email to let us know that you would like to redeem your credit. It's also helpful to resend your credit letter, please send to [email protected]
Question: Are there still Service Exchanges available?
Answer: Yes go to the tab that says Service Exchange then see the drop down Service Exchange Areas; once you find an are you would like to apply for click on the Orange Title and the application will open. You must wait for a response from the manager of the area, who will send you a link and code to register with. [REGISTER]