Registration and Set-up
Below please find a procedure list for getting you settled into camp. Please plan to arrive prior to 9 p.m. in order to better facilitate efficient Check-in/Registration and set-up. If this is your first Solstice Sadhana event, please inform our Hospitality Team, who will give you a tour of the camp and answer any questions you may have. Entering the event will be easy if you have your Event Ticket, it will show that you have preregistered and you will be waved through the front gate to find a parking spot. Every full registrant is required to check-in at the registration tent prior to setting up camp or unpacking.
1. Luggage Shuttle Once on site, please leave your baggage in the Luggage Shuttle holding area. If you already know your camping destination or if you have a cabin or tent space, please place items in the appropriate areas (rental tent or cabin number). If you do not know where you are camping please decide where you want to camp prior to returning to the luggage area so you can place luggage in appropriate area. Once you have completed Check-In/Registration please return to shuttle if you didn't know where your luggage was going. *Cars are no longer allowed to drive on the premises. If you have special needs please contact the 3HO office.
2. Check-In & Registration All camp participants must proceed to the registration area after parking their vehicles. Please bring the following information with you to the Registration trailer:
- All Registrants- An I.D. such as a driver's license to varify your information.
- International Travelers - round trip airline ticket confirmation
- Students - must have college/Graduate School I.D
4. Karma Yoga Check out the Karma Yoga Registration Area to find where your team is meeting from 9:15 until 10:15 every morning until Tantric Days. Also pick up the Camp Program Booklet, a Tantric bag and other possible goodies and information.
4. Return to Luggage Area Please place your bags in the areas marked for camping or specific cabin numbers. You should have received your cabin or rental tent tag with the number on it so place luggage in appropriate areas. You will receive a program that has a camp map during registration. Your luggage will be transported to your living area and you will walk there to pick it up.
5. Set Up Camp Now you are free to unpack and settle in. Please walk to the Luggage Shuttle drop point closest to where you'll be camping. Collect your things and proceed to your chosen campsite. Wheelbarrows are provided for campers to reach their campsite.
6. Late Arrivals Please be sure to bring your Event Ticket and arrive at camp before 7:00pm in order to better facilitate your safety and security. Registration will be closed at 9:00pm. If you don't arrive in time to go through the on-site registration process before they close, and you do not have your Event Ticket, you will need to register with Security to enter the site. Registered late arrivals may have to sleep in the Tantric Shelter. You will need to check-in at the on-site Registration immediately after breakfast the following morning. Please be aware that if you arrive after Registration closes and you have not pre-registered,and you are unable to register with Security when you arrive, you may be asked to leave the site.