To make your experience at Solstice more comfortable please bring the following items:
- Your Event Ticket
- Layered clothing appropriate for yoga practice, karma yoga, and playing is necessary for this desert climate hot days and cool evenings.
- Hooded windbreaker
- Hat (for both sun and cold) and gloves
- Rain gear
- Sleeping bag, or whatever kind of bedding you have to keep you warm. Adobe Cabin bunks contain a thin mattress; please bring your own bedding. Morgan Cabins have cots (to make it a little more comfy a twin blow up mattress is nice).
- Headcover for Gurdwara if attending
- Flip flops or shower shoes
- Sheepskin or yoga mat
- Warm blanket or shawl, and/or coat for morning sadhana
- Toiletries (including sunscreen, lip balm, lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.) and towels, these items are not for sale on-site
- Daypack to hold the things you will want to have with you over the course of each day
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- White cotton clothing and white cotton head covering for White Tantric Yoga.
- Eating utensils, bowl, plate, cup (for hot and cold beverages), and cloth napkins
- Water bottle
- First Aid supplies (band-aids, tweezers, aspring/ibuprofen/acetaminophen, etc.)
- Almond Oil (to libricate dry nostrils and skin)
- Feminine supplies (solstice is known to bring on changes in your menstrual cycle unexpecteddly)
- For those tenting, please bring a waterproof tent with a rain flap. Although rain is not common it does happen and when it does it can be torrential.
- If staying in cabins, earplugs are recommended
Please label your luggage with the following information: name, phone number, email and home address. Please Note: At Summer Solstice it is often quite hot and dry during the day. It often rains hard at least once. It can get cold at night. What NOT to BringTo help maintain the health and long life of the Earth, we are conscious of preserving the ecological balance on-site. Please keep this in mind as you select items to bring with you.
- Please do not bring any aerosol sprays
- Use items that have only a minimum of disposable packaging
- Bring washable eating utensils for all members of your family. Do not bring disposable plates and cups
What NOT to Leave
- Nothing should be left, we are a leave no trace site so please take with you whatever you bring!
- Do not donate your sleeping bags, tents, or any other articles you have bought or brought that you do not want to take home. Consider renting one of our tents and buying a sleeping bag that is meant for traveling that you will want to keep. We're working on keeping the planet green. Thank you for respecting this request.