Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
You are here
Kundalini Yoga & Sikh Dharma
Yogi Bhajan came to the West during the cultural upheaval of the 1960’s and 1970’s. He was the first master of Kundalini Yoga to ever teach this ancient yogic science openly and freely to everyone. In addition to being a Kundalini Yoga master, he was also a Sikh. In his teachings, he often intermingled the science of Kundalini Yoga with stories from Sikh history. In addition, he would explain Sikh Dharma through a deep yogic perspective.
What is the relationship between Kundalini Yoga and Sikh Dharma? Is it limited to this one man? Or is there a profound history connecting these two traditions? Using Yogi Bhajan’s words as a guide, we hope these articles help you understand the relationship between Kundalini Yoga and Sikh Dharma.
You may also be interested in:
- God’s Good Company: Sadh Sangat
- Guru Nanak and Spiritual Activism
- Guru Nanak: Awakened Sensory Human
- The 5 Stages of Life
- Guru Nanak and the Flying Carpet: A Sikhnet Audio Story for Kids
- Guru–Lama–Wali–Yogi–Avdoot–Baba NANAK
- The Journey of Japji: Your Sound Vehicle to Pure Consciousness
- Journey to the Heart of Sikh Dharma
- The Medicine of the Naam
- I am a Sikh Video by Snatam Kaur
- 1 of 2