Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
You are here
May the Long Time Sun is sung in over 170 countries all over the world!
Whether it's in an ashram, a yoga center, a church, a gymnasium, or in a home, Kundalini Yoga has 'caught on.' From an organic farm in the French Alps, to schools in Canada and Chile, to prisons in Peru, children's classes in Mexico, mental health programs in South Africa, langar programs in Argentina, classes for police in Columbia, and classes in Russia, China, Japan, Germany and Viet Nam, Kundalini Yoga and the 3HO lifestyle are here to stay.
We have accounts from new communities in development and stories about ashrams in the early days. Yoga centers large and small, funky and sleek are popping up around the world. Some communities are involved in great works and seva projects like langar programs.
We've also heard from communities in disaster areas and posted calls for prayers and Kundalini Yoga technology that supports the spirit in times of crises. And there are written memorials about dear yogis and yoginis who have left the physical plane.
This is the place to feature your community and feel the connection of our worldwide spiritual family.
If you would like to submit a story about your community, send it to 3HOWebEditor.
Above photo from Russia!
You may also be interested in:
- Kundalini Yoga and Organic Farming in the French Alps
- Kundalini Yoga for Mental Health - St. Joseph’s Adult Education Programme in South Africa
- Rebirth in China
- A Devoted Social Activist Finds Kundalini Yoga in the Philippines
- Sharing the Light through Spiritual Movements (A Living Kriya)
- The Transition Town Movement: An Experiment in Social Activism
- Mandela Passed…Long Live Madiba!
- Kundalini Yoga in South Africa: Opportunities for Expansion
- I am a Sikh Video by Snatam Kaur
- All Together Now: Life in One of the First 3HO Ashrams
- 1 of 5