3HO offers unique events to help support your spiritual growth and practice.
- Come together to practice a healthy, happy, holy way of life and to develop the strength and stamina to live consciously, to be who you are, and live your truth.
- Go deeply into the teachings of Yogi Bhajan. Over time, your practice of Kundalini Yoga will deepen and your awareness will continue to expand.
- Connect to a broader spiritual community that transforms with you and can support your journey.
Summer Solstice Sadhana includes Kundalini Yoga and Meditation workshops, 3 days of White Tantric Yoga®, daily Group Sadhana, Sacred Chant Concerts, Dancing, and more. You will enjoy a cleansing Ayurvedic diet, the Northern New Mexico pure mountain air, and the collective inspiration of participants from all over the world.
3HO International Women’s Camp is a Kundalini Yoga and Meditation gathering of women from across the globe uniting to experience the power, grace, depth
and radiance of their souls. Women 18+ years of age. Includes: Daily Group Sadhana, Kirtan, Hiking, a visit to Yogi Bhajan’s Ranch, Vegetarian Diet.
Serving children ages 5 – 12, 3HO Khalsa Youth Camp is an outstanding two-week program that helps children build their confidence and strength as physical and spiritual beings, emphasizing practical achievement and leadership skills. Incudes: Daily Sadhana, Kundalini Yoga, Meditation, Gurdwara, Arts & Crafts, Outdoor Skills, Hiking, Marial Arts, Vegetarian Diet.
Winter Solstice Sadhana is truly a sadhana experience. We come together to practice a healthy, happy, holy way of life. and to develop the strength and stamina to live consciously, to be who we are, and live our truth. Includes: Kundalini Yoga and Meditation workshops, 3 days of White Tantric Yoga®, daily Group Sadhana, Sacred Chant Concerts, Dancing, and more. You will enjoy a cleansing Ayurvedic diet, lakeside fun, and the collective inspiration of participants from all over the world.
The Heart of Prosperity: Feeling the Flow, Recognizing Miracles, and Opening to Abundance
Includes special meditations at Yogi Bhajan’s Ranch This transformative weekend will give you the opportunity to dive deep into the teachings and essence of Guru Ram Das through a powerful Kundalini Yoga practice, sublime meditations, opportunities to meet with healers, and inspiring discourse on what it means to live a life full of abundance, compassion, humility and love.
Each month we offer one or two free webinars given by Kundalini Yoga teachers who have expertise in the area of our monthly KundaLiving themes.
IKYTA invites all Kundalini Yoga teachers and teacher trainers to participate in the Summer Teacher Conference in New Mexico.
You may also be interested in:
- The Purpose of Women’s Camp:
- Khalsa Youth Camp 2012: Creating Leaders for the Aquarian Age:
- White Tantric Yoga® Time Lapse Video:
- The First Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration, Orlando, Florida, 1971:
- The Heart of Prosperity:
- Everyday Solstice Sadhana:
- Supporting People with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder through Kundalini Yoga:
- Guru Singh's History of Summer Solstice:
- A Winter Solstice Film by Elena Tchoujtchenko:
- A Winter Solstice 2011 Slideshow by Eileen Escarda:
- 1 of 2