You are here
International Mother Earth Day
April 22 is United Nations International Mother Earth Day.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth—the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you—can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, 7/23/96
Yogi Bhajan taught what it means to live consciously and to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions. We are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, let's take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth and the interdependence of all her creatures.
Mother Earth Day Meditations:
- Healing with the Siri Gaitri Mantra
- The Old Gypsy Way of Calling on the Spirit of Mother Earth
- Isht Sodhana Mantra Kriya
Diet for the Earth Tattva by Karta Purkh Singh
Healing Herbs for the Root Chakra by Karta Purkh Singh
Have a healthy, happy, and holy Mother Earth Day!
You may also be interested in:
- Adi Shakti Tratakam Meditation
- Meditation on the Divine Mother—Adi Shakti
- Despite our Mistakes Mother Earth Loves Us Anyway
- In Honor of Mother Earth…Deeper than the Deepest Ocean!
- Honoring Mother Earth as Kundalini Yogis (with Pavan Pavan Mantra)
- Your Most Remarkable Mother!
- Listening to Mother Earth on the Sacred Land of Guru Ram Das Puri
- Water Mindfulness
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: On Behalf of the Earth
- 2 of 2