You are here
International Mother Earth Day
UN International Mother Earth Day
Honor our Mother Earth and the interdependence of all her creatures with a Global Meditation for Healing.
Yogi Bhajan taught us to live consciously, to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions, and that we are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth- the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you – can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, July 23, 1996
Mother Earth Day Global Meditation: Healing with the Siri Gaitri Mantra
Have a healthy, happy, and holy Mother Earth Day!
You may also be interested in:
- Old Gypsy Way of Calling on the Spirit of Mother Earth:
- Diet for the Earth Tattva:
- In Recognition of our Mother Earth :
- Global Keep Up:
- We are Dreamers with our Feet Firmly on the Ground:
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes on Spiritual Activism:
- Adi Shakti Tratakam Meditation:
- Meditation on the Divine Mother—Adi Shakti:
- Despite our Mistakes Mother Earth Loves Us Anyway:
- In Honor of Mother Earth…Deeper than the Deepest Ocean!:
- 1 of 2