International Day of Peace
The United Nations INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE
September 21 is the United Nations "International Day of Peace." 3HO® Foundation International invites you celebrate this day in honor and support of the Peace work of the United Nations, with 3HO's commitment to peace in our hearts and peace throughout our planet.
3HO offers the Meditation for Peace with Matamandir Singh, and the 3HO International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA) offers a CEU Curriculum that Teachers can share with their students (brought to you by Guru Singh Khalsa and the IKYTA team).
May this be a Day of Peace for All.
You may also be interested in:
- The Peace Cranes from Hiroshima Bring a Prayer to New Mexico:
- International Day of Peace Class Curriculum:
- Yogi Bhajan's Contributions to a World of Peace:
- Prayer for a Happy New Year :
- International Day of Peace Meditation:
- 5 Ways to Prepare for 2012:
- Cultivating Peace in the Aquarian Age:
- Prayer for Peace by Yogi Bhajan:
- Featured Video: Meditation for Peace Celestial Communication:
- Peace Meditation #2:
- 1 of 2