3HO on Facebook

go to kriteachings.org

Summer Solstice Lifestyle , a silly morning thought . . .

Vegetarian diet, clothing, covering the head, sleep, hydrotherapy, etc

Summer Solstice Lifestyle , a silly morning thought . . .

Postby pantrus » Tue May 15, 2012 7:59 am

After my morning 11 minutes Ether Tattva Wahe Guru Mantra , i breath , i let go .

Now I am here , and my first feeling is " how beautiful it would be to live in a permanent Four Seasons Solstice " , instead of attending summer solstice and winter solstice . And we can do that , in fact i consider i am leaving that way in certain way , but I mean in a permanent community , permanently cooking together , living together , practicing together . I assume [ pardon my ignorance ] you can reach that if you move to Espanola and decide to be part of the community there , but this thought of this morning of mine goes further than that , i dream about the 3HO lifestyle but around the world , and more and more people understanding and feeling this wonderful way of living . So that s why i am going to summer solstice this 2012 , no goals really , no promises to myself , not looking for something specific , just to share and to write into my heart , that this is possible . That s the beauty of my trip .

I know i am a dreamer , but i am not the only one .

pantrus

Re: Summer Solstice Lifestyle , a silly morning thought . .

Postby Mecler » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:32 am

Your positive thinking is so helpful to me. Getting this content I am so benefited. Thanks... I think being a dreamer isn't a bad thing. You have dream so you can struggle to accomplish them.

Mecler

Return to 3HO Lifestyle