3HO on Facebook

go to kriteachings.org

info on phone cards

info on phone cards

Postby pantrus » Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 am

Sat Nam !

this is Pantrus again , 6 days away from arriving at Ram Das Puri [ set/up crew ] , and with immense happiness and feeling so bless on my trip there .

i would love to know from someone who lives in New Mexico , if you can tell me which phone card I can buy while at the airport [ Albuquerque ] since I don t plan i guess [ unless something unexpected that I don t know ] being close to the town till june the 25 th . I do have to buy something so i can call my parents in my country of origin , Argentina [ i live in Miami now ] , since they are older and I will have to check on them as usual even when at Ram Das Puri

thank you very much if you can provide some info , and will see you all at Summer Solstice , i will prepare with my heart and soul , my happiness and holiness and healthiness the land for all of you , we all at set/up crew will .

Sat Nam !

Pantrus

pantrus

Re: info on phone cards

Postby pantrus » Wed May 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Sat Nam ! ! i am re-plying to myself almost , but just to share the solution i found , that may be of some help for someone else .

http://www.localphone.com/

i went there by recommendation of a friend , and that was my solution , i can call my country [ and you will be able to call every country in the world ] just calling from my cell to a local number in Miami [ and you can set up any number on any state ] . No phone cards need it .

if you need help , just go to the web page and will find important info , and if you have questions for me don t hesitate on asking me ! !

pantrus

pantrus

Return to General