3HO on Facebook

go to kriteachings.org

Rides from the airport?

Rides from the airport?

Postby jaimeleecurrier » Tue May 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Sat Nam! Wondering if anyone other than the companies listed on website are offering rides from the airport. I am part of the luggage (luvvage!!!) crew, coming in on June 13th in the afternoon. $50 is a little too much for me, but I can offer gas money and good company!

Jaime

jaimeleecurrier

Spiritual Name: Siri Tapa Kaur
Legal Name: Jaime Lee Currier

Re: Rides from the airport?

Postby sunder » Tue May 01, 2012 1:26 pm

From Albuquerque airport? I may be able to help, depending on the time.

sunder
Site Admin

Spiritual Name: Sunder Singh

Ride ! Set / Up Crew Team ! ! !

Postby pantrus » Sat May 05, 2012 8:36 am

Sat Nam ! My name' s Gerardo [ Pantrus ] . I ll be getting to the Albuquerque airport on June the 4th around noon , as requested per my Team Set/Up crew 's manager .

If someone else from the crew getting to Ram Das Puri earlier has to be there that day I still have to get 5 people i think to be able to a discount on the shuttle , and I really need that discount . Also we can have a word if you are from this set/up crew or other team as well or just attending the solstice , since we are all one .

Maybe someone read this from Ram Das Puri or from Española , and you can help because you are around Albuquerque that day , I will really appreciate it as well and of course I will pay if you can give me a ride .

I am looking forward to this beautiful experience and to help each other , specially supporting the ones that will be experiencing the Summer Solstice Sadhana Celebration for the first time like me ! ! ! !

Namaste .

Pantrus

pantrus

Postby jaimeleecurrier » Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

jaimeleecurrier

Postby Sarahbeth » Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 pm

I am looking for a ride from the airport ABQ on the 13th of June. I am a service exchange member of the First Aid Department. I will have a larger back pack and a carry on. I arrive at 9:30 am. I am meant to arrive at camp by noon for my service exchange! Shuttles times do not really work for me. I am also an actress and full time student, not working and on a budget:)

Sat Nam!!

Sarahbeth

email: [email protected]

Sarahbeth

Spiritual Name: Har Simran Kaur
Legal Name: Sarah Elizabeth Price-Donnelly

Postby australiablackswans » Mon May 28, 2012 12:51 pm

We are Chinese brothers and we will arrive at ABQ airport at June 12th around 3pm

I wonder if there are anyone who can show us around NM and help us a ride to the retreat, we will support gas, good company.

Wesley and Calvin Ng

australiablackswans

Legal Name: Yu Pui Ng

Re: Rides from the airport? - arrv 13 Jun 12pm

Postby GurpreetSingh » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi all,
My name's Gurpreet and I am dropping into ABQ airport for noon on Wed Jun 13 and looking for a rideshare to the site. Please contact me via: [email protected] if you can help. I can chip in for gas or teach you how to juggle or other random bartering I'm sure! :) Thanks,

Gurpreet Singh

GurpreetSingh

Postby jaimeleecurrier » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:29 am

jaimeleecurrier

Return to Rideshare