3HO on Facebook

go to kriteachings.org

Help for Camping installation

Help for Camping installation

Postby andrew_sirikartar » Sat May 05, 2012 10:18 am

Sat Nam,
I was wondering if there is a team that can help you carry your luggage and camp installation, I had surgery a week ago and my doctor is still thinking if he is going to let me go to summer solstice, if he allows me to go I won´t be able to carry my luggage or make any effort to put my tent up. Is there anybody I can contact for help. Thanks!!

andrew_sirikartar

Spiritual Name: Siri Kartar Kaur
Legal Name: Andrea

Re: Help for Camping installation

Postby sunder » Sat May 05, 2012 10:36 am

You can always find someone who will help you out. If I remember correctly, there was an "official" tent set up team the last year or two.

I'd suggest: get to the site, drop off your stuff at the luggage drop-off point for wherever you're looking to camp, and proceed to the hospitality building. They will help you find someone.

Unless someone knows more specifically, how to acquire this type of help? I usually end up pitching 5-10 tents when I head up there because people ask for help.

sunder
Site Admin

Spiritual Name: Sunder Singh

Postby amarpreet » Mon May 07, 2012 11:05 am

sunder wrote:You can always find someone who will help you out. If I remember correctly, there was an "official" tent set up team the last year or two.

I'd suggest: get to the site, drop off your stuff at the luggage drop-off point for wherever you're looking to camp, and proceed to the hospitality building. They will help you find someone.

Unless someone knows more specifically, how to acquire this type of help? I usually end up pitching 5-10 tents when I head up there because people ask for help.

That is precisely what I would do Sunder. The luggage drop off is the very first tent area set up upon entry (directly to the left of the parking area), and security will point out where Hospitality is (next to the Tantric Shelter).

Sat Nam, Amarpreet

amarpreet

Spiritual Name: Amarpreet Singh
Legal Name: Derek Whitman

Postby nycyogagirl333 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:24 am

What is the suggestion donation for the tent installation team?

nycyogagirl333

Spiritual Name: tej kaur

Return to General