3HO on Facebook

go to kriteachings.org

Achy Muscles and Joints at Solstice??

Achy Muscles and Joints at Solstice??

Postby amarpreet » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Parvati-Kaur wrote:Sat Nam!
I have a question. Perhaps this has something to do with the diet? I have trouble with feeling achy all over during Solstice. It does come and go, and I do not think it is because of sleeping in the tent. I have an air matress and it is quite comfy and I have no problem falling asleep. Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a way to overcome it? It makes it extremely hard to get through White Tantric. In fact, I did not do White Tantric at all last summer, I just did tons of seva! I really would like the experience of White Tantric for this special 2012 Solstice, but the time that I did do White Tantric I felt awful for my partners because they had to deal with me fidgeting and stretching all the time because of stiffness and pain. Any advice at all would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Goodness! Just now seeing this... I wonder if you have a magnesium deficiency that is making you so achy? I get quite achy, and I bring ibuprofen for that, but I too want to find a better way. I've been using magnesium at night to deal with restless legs, and it works great! Be careful, though, because it will encourage bowel movements. I'm comforted to know that it's not just me who is so fidgety! I'll bet that the camp doctors at the First Aid station would also have some good ideas - I'm gonna head over there at some point - maybe I'll see you there!

Sat Nam, Amarpreet

amarpreet

Spiritual Name: Amarpreet Singh
Legal Name: Derek Whitman

Return to General