3HO on Facebook

go to kriteachings.org

How/why is this meditation helping me?

This 90 Day Sadhana includes 40 Day Pre-Solstice Sadhana, 10 days of Solstice and 40 Day Post Solstice sadhana. Daily chanting 11 minutes of the Ethere tattva Wahe Guru Mantrs. Sign up to get daily emails from key Solstice Teachers here: http://www.3ho.org/summer-solstice/prog ... sadhana-3/

Re: How/why is this meditation helping me?

Postby amarpreet » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:02 am

WOW, we are about halfway through with the 2nd half of our global meditation!

I sit in meditation and consider all of you around the World with me. The sounds of Nirinjan echo the vibration of WAHE GURU in my mind, body, and spirit long after I have completed the meditation.

Remember, Wahe Guru means "Great Beyond Description is the experience of God’s Wisdom." But don't be discouraged if you don't experience immediate inspiration when there is a lack of it, has been a lack of it for some time, or expect it immediately when summoned. Complete your sadhana every day with dedication, and continue to serve others. Do all of those little things that fill up your cup on a daily basis - make your bed, brush your teeth, and bless your food. Make a gratitude list in your yoga journal, and smile at strangers. Be the change that you long to see in others. Inspiration, fulfillment, and bliss will eventually come if you just keep up!

In gratitude,

Amarpreet

amarpreet

Spiritual Name: Amarpreet Singh
Legal Name: Derek Whitman

Postby ram » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:21 pm

Ether Tattva is part of my Sadhana. I did not get to attend Solstice but kept up as best I could at home and with my class here. I save it for later in the day and have been practicing it outside - sunshine and fresh air/breezes make it entirely different, and today I felt myself lifting up out of my body and off into somewhere - very powerful and wonderful. Thank you for this wonderful meditation - Wahe Guru!

ram

Spiritual Name: Ram Kaur
Legal Name: Charlotte Bloebaum

Postby amarpreet » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:57 pm

ram wrote:Ether Tattva is part of my Sadhana. I did not get to attend Solstice but kept up as best I could at home and with my class here. I save it for later in the day and have been practicing it outside - sunshine and fresh air/breezes make it entirely different, and today I felt myself lifting up out of my body and off into somewhere - very powerful and wonderful. Thank you for this wonderful meditation - Wahe Guru!

Wahe Guru! So glad to hear from you. I too have been practicing it at night - it just works better for my schedule, and it helps me clear away the muck that I've accumulated each day. It's as if with each Wahe Guru I come back to my Source, my True Energy, and leave the irrelevant stuff behind so that I can sleep soundly. Yes, it is very beautiful!!

Sat Nam,

Amarpreet

amarpreet

Postby octo1 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:16 am

hi!

Sat Nam!

I tried to post a reply to how/why is this meditation is helping me and wrote a huge message with excerpts from my yoga journal but it was all lost when I went to preview it!

It was obviously not meant to be but in fact the process helped me to see the incredible journey I have been on since participating in the Solstice Sadhana!

I am living in London and did not go to Ram Das Puri but I caught some live streaming which was great!

Alongside the Ether Tattva Mantra, I have been doing Ego Eradicator (now for over 90 days... I was born on the 7th of the 7th!!!!!).

I don't know if it's the combination or just the power of the Ether Tattva Mantra alone but the most recent development I have experienced for the last couple of weeks has been jaw droppingly amazing!!

After meditating and doing Ego Eradicator, I was drawn to sit with hands facing up just resting on my knees.

First of all my voice had been vibrating all of its on accord when singing the mantra (I have had this before when doing Ra Ma Da Sa)and then as I sat quietly, I felt an incredible energy/presence in my hands, starting with my fingers,then palms then wrists...

I wrote in my journal "God gave me a hand massage today!"

On the 14th of July, I had a very profound experience and wrote...

"Holding Love in my hands

a beautiful power

God given

I give thanks

and return the love

to all."

It felt like a case of "chop wood carry water" as the Zen saying goes!

I kind of felt like that as I went about my daily business afterwards of washing up and tidying the kitchen!

But I was in a kind of state of shock and awe, I think!

(I have also had quite a few mystical experiences since starting Kundalini Yoga in Sept 10. which I have duly written about in my journal!)

On the 18th of June, I wrote

"Beautiful gyan mudra, strong crown energy, blue light

I luv me mudras!

It's good to experience 4th/5th/6th dimensions (not sure which ones I may have experienced)
so that you can be the best (or try to be the best) that you can be in the 3rd (it must give you strength for the 3rd dimension)

because (despite the maya) we can show love and be love and love in the 3rd dimension and we have challenges to help us be better, more in the light."

I think this meditation has shown me the importance of being in the body... that's what it's all about, that's how we experience the beauty.

Anyway, I'd be interested to read any feedback... I'm going to press "submit"... I wonder if this will reach y'all

Sat Nam

and Thank you 3HO xxxx

octo1

Spiritual Name: ananda

Postby amarpreet » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:06 am

BRILLIANT!! Please tell us more - this is the type of inspiration that fuels my interest in Kundalini, personally. What is your name?

Thanks, more soon

Amarpreet

amarpreet

Postby sarabshaktikaur » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:12 am

I have been doing this meditation - mostly joyfully, sometimes grudgingly, sometimes almost asleep at the end of the day, but every day nonetheless. And this question made me think - have I noticed any shifts or changes in energy? And as I often find with Kundalini yoga the changes have just subtly crept up on me!
Maintaining a healthy weight is something I have struggled with for many years, and in the last year I put on lots of weight when I had plenty "spare" to start with. Since doing this meditation I found that I had decided to follow a healthy eating plan and have successfully continued with it for nearly 2 months now, losing weight steadily and still eating plenty of lovely fresh fruit and vegetables, and including a couple of days of eating just kitchari on a regular basis. (It has also helped me to save money on my grocery bills, as I am planning my week's meals ahead of time). health and prosperity in one meditation - Waheguru!

sarabshaktikaur

Spiritual Name: Sarab Shakti Kaur
Legal Name: Sara Barratt

Postby amarpreet » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:11 pm

WAHE GURU to those who have been sharing. I have also experienced some changes within the past couple of months, although I can't be sure that it's the meditation... It could be my prayer, my journaling, the meditation, or my commitment to my intentions of change, but it's probably a combination of all of these things because these tasks constitute my daily sadhana.

When I formulate a powerful intention, and then commit to that intention and bring it into my sadhana, I usually get the results that I'm looking for, although I need to extinguish my expections for quick results. I refuse to be discouraged by a bad mood or mistake here and there on my journey, and I should also remember that three days of White Tantric Yoga packed into the center of this 90-day meditation is likely helping me to solidify my permanent psychic adjustments.

I'm praying that more will be revealed, so stay tuned!

amarpreet

Postby octo1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:05 am

Sat Nam!

The very same thing has happened again, I have just spent ages writing a post for it all to disappear into the Ether!!!

Mmm, a message from the Universe?!! Perhaps it was too long winded!

Anyway, I just wanted to say as we come to the end of this Solstice Sadhana, thankyou to 3HO and Spirit Voyage for all the wisdom, information and help that you provide!

I am going to make Humme Brahm Hum my next meditation as it is calling me! and I'm thinking of making it a 120 day one! oooo!

To Sarab Shakti Kaur, I love that this meditation has helped in such a healthy, practical way... that is brilliant!

During these 90 days, among other things, I have sorted out my Seva! Am to start training in September as a volunteer at my local hospice... hooray!

I'm off to France for a few days tomorrow, will the community discussion forum remain open?

I think it's a good thing to have, and would like to share some more of my experiences but I think I'll have to make the entries a lot shorter in future!

Bye for now... I'm just off to do my penultimate meditation!

Love, peace and light

Spiritual name Ananda

octo1

Postby octo1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:10 am

Sat Nam!

That should have read of course Humme Hum Brahm Hum! (which I was inspired to read about after I saw Gurucharan use in a workshop during a livesteam from Ram Das Puri!)

Bye for now!

Sat nam!

octo1

Postby amarpreet » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:41 pm

octo1 wrote:Sat Nam!

That should have read of course Humme Hum Brahm Hum! (which I was inspired to read about after I saw Gurucharan use in a workshop during a livesteam from Ram Das Puri!)

Bye for now!

Sat nam!

That sounds great! Congratulations on the seva opportunity - please share about that when you have a chance. And let us know about your experience with Humme Hum Brahm Hum. We will be here!

Sat Nam,

Amarpreet

amarpreet

PreviousNext

Return to Summer Solstice Support Sadhana: May 5 - Aug 2