Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
You are here
Yogi Bhajan shared an amazing wealth of yogic teachings for women. Over the 35 years he taught, the majority of his teachings were priceless gems of yogic wisdom for women. This vast array of ancient yogic knowledge includes specific Kundalini Yoga and Meditation techniques to empower women to access their inner strength, dignity, and sacredness.
“You believe the woman is a doormat. I believe woman is the door to God. You believe woman is the chick and I believe she is the eagle. Her sway and her grace is keeping the Earth in its own place.”
–Yogi Bhajan, 8/1/84
Yogi Bhajan taught practical, inspirational lifestyle tips for every step of a woman’s life. He inspired women to break the cycle of duality, doubt, and insecurity, and to live as women of character with compassion, nobility, and radiance. His teachings covered a wide range of topics including relationships, yogic food and recipes, communication, health and healing techniques, self-esteem, prosperity, pregnancy and child rearing, success in the business world, and the power of prayer.
You may also be interested in:
- Prayer to the Divine Mother by Yogi Bhajan
- The 3 C’s and Women of Peace
- 'Keep Up!' Video: Connect and Recharge with the Adi Shakti Energy
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: The World Starts with Woman
- Woman: A Poem by Yogi Bhajan
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes on Woman
- Sacred Feminine & the Divine Mother: Creative Consciousness and the Longing to Merge
- Sacred Circles Serving Spirit
- Kumari and Musta Root for Shakti Power
- Man to Man from a Woman’s Perspective