“The art of healing has to do with rhythm and reality. When the body is in rhythm, there is ease. When the body, or any part of the body goes out of rhythm, there is dis-ease.”Yogi Bhajan, 10/7/74
The physical body is the temple in which you can build credit or create debt. When you are young you can often play mischief with the physical body without feeling adverse effects. But in old age, the body pays you back. The body doesn’t forgive debts; it records the results of your actions.
You do well to treat your body like a car that needs care and maintenance. If you give your car regular service and oil changes, it will last a certain number of miles. But if you don’t schedule regular maintenance, you will need a new car in a short time. This is not an option with your body, so you need to take care of it.
The 3HO lifestyle gives you the techniques and awareness to stay healthy. You gain a strong immune system, vital glands, a strong nervous system, good circulation, and an awareness of the impact of your habits. This foundation gives you energy and lets you deal with the mental and spiritual facets of your life.
"You have to understand the process of healing in the Age of Aquarius. What will give the healing is the flow of your soul energy.”
-Yogi Bhajan, 9/16/99
You may also be interested in:
- Life Long Wellness with Ayurvedic Herbs:
- Diet for the Earth Tattva:
- Recovery Today: SuperHealth - A System of Yogic Therapeutic Technology for Breaking Habits and Addictive Behavior:
- The Causes of Addiction from a Yogic Perspective:
- The Capacity to Heal One's Self:
- Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Say So Hung: The Ultimate Healing Tool:
- Yogi Bhajan Study Quotes: The Capacity to Heal:
- April 2013 KundaLiving: The Capacity to Heal:
- Five Tips for Facing the Day:
- March 2013 KundaLiving: Radiant Beauty:
- 1 of 3