You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- ‘Low Points’ in Chronic and Critical Illness and What to Do
- The Medicine of the Naam
- Healing Hands
- Eggbeater to Recharge Yourself
- Flu Season Ginger Lemon Drink
- Kriya to Conquer Pain
- Kundalini Yoga for Headaches
- Breath of Ten Meditation to Become Dis-Ease Free
- Doei Ashtapad Jap Meditation for Healing
- Kriya for Healing the Self