Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Developing Your Capacity for Serenity: The Five Sutras of the Aquarian Age :
- Yogic Beauty Tips:
- March 2013 KundaLiving: Radiant Beauty:
- The Yoga of Aging and Chronic Illness: Transforming a Curse into a Million Rays of Light:
- Immune Fitness: Teaching Kundalini Yoga to People Living with HIV:
- Beet and Carrot Casserole:
- The Guru Mantra:
- Ishnaan: The Science of Hydrotherapy:
- Kundalini Yoga: Laya Yoga Kriya:
- The Subtle Energetic Realms of Healing: