Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Ra Ma Da Sa Sa Say So Hung: The Ultimate Healing Tool:
- Yogi Bhajan Study Quotes: The Capacity to Heal:
- Healing and Allowing What Is:
- April 2013 KundaLiving: The Capacity to Heal:
- Cold Showers for a Radiant Glow:
- The Yogurt Bath for Luminous Skin:
- The Perfect Breakfast Drink for Women: Ms. Whiz:
- 8 Food Tips for Women:
- How Do We Cultivate Radiance?:
- Radiance: Shining the Light on Shame: