You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Kriya for Balancing the Chakras & Corresponding Organs
- Aerobic Capacity & Efficency Meditation
- Kundalini Yoga: Purifying the Self
- Yogic Living: Cleansing & the Yogic Diet
- Yogi Bhajan Quotes on Cleansing & the Yogic Diet
- Kundalini Yoga Kriya for Lower Spine and Elimination
- Kundalini Yoga Apana Kriya (Elimination Exercises)
- Kundalini Yoga: The Navel Center and Elimination
- Kundalini Yoga: Pranayam Cleansing Meditation
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Food - The Human Medicine