You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- The Judgment
- Kriya for Conquering Sleep
- Long Sat Nam's: Meditation to Completely Neutralize Tension
- Conquering Insecurity
- Shakta’s ‘Cold Shower Dance!’
- Give Yourself the Space and Grace to Know Your Tomorrow
- Kundalini Yoga Set for Liver, Aura and Self-Reliance
- Wahe Guru Kriya for Nervous Balance
- 8 Ayurvedic Tips to Handle Information Overload