You are here
Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Kundalini Yoga for Relaxation:
- Women and Cold Showers:
- Luminous Skin Care:
- Women and Food:
- Special Recipes from Yogi Bhajan:
- 10 Ways to Keep your Liver Happy (with Kriya for the Liver, Colon and Stomach):
- The 3 Doshas: Which One are You? :
- Sattvic Food for Meditation and Cleansing (with Kitcheree, Green Goddess Dressing, Flax Seed Crackers, Key Lime Tarts):
- KRI Corner: The Ancient Art of Self-Healing:
- Self-Care Breath Kriya: