Health and Healing
The 3HO lifestyle puts the “health” into “Healthy.”
Over the years, Yogi Bhajan shared a lot of practical, traditional wisdom about how to stay healthy. From food and herbs; to the science of Ayurveda; to the healing properties of gems; to the subtle healing power of Sat Nam Rasayan; all these traditions date back to ancient practices. Before modern medicine, people consciously took care of their physical bodies. They worked with their own healing power, and with the gifts of nature, to maintain their health. The systems they created have much to teach us, even today.
We hope you enjoy an introduction to some of these traditions.
You may also be interested in:
- Kundalini Yoga and Healing:
- Hair Care for Yoginis:
- Meditation to Alleviate Your Stress:
- Staying Healthy in High Altitude:
- Overcoming Cold Depression:
- Preserve your Prostate:
- Teaching Trauma-Sensitive Kundalini Yoga:
- Your Most Remarkable Mother!:
- ‘Low Points’ in Chronic and Critical Illness and What to Do:
- The Medicine of the Naam:
- 1 of 9