Gift to 3HO Yoga Centers – Raffle a Free Summer Solstice Pass!
3HO International is offering 3HO Yoga Centers a FREE Summer Solstice Pass to raffle off to your community! This is a great opportunity for you as a yoga center to offer a gift to your students as well as an opportunity to create excitement about Summer Solstice Sadhana Celebration 2011.
- Must be a member of the 3HO Yoga Center Partnership Program
- Promote the raffle and the 3HO Summer Solstice Sadhana Celebration during the months of April & May
- Raffle can be used as a fundraiser or as a giveaway
- Share experiences, stories of inspiration about Summer Solstice. Especially invite new students
- Post Facebook messages about Raffle to your network
- Promote Raffle a minimum of 3 times to your e-mail list – minimum size e-mail list of 300
- Winner must be a first time attendee to Summer Solstice and the pass must be used for Summer Solstice Sahdana Celebration 2011 – non-transferable to another year
Email Panch Nishan by April 15, 2011 to register your Yoga Center in this Free Summer Solstice Pass program
Not yet a member of 3HO YCP? Become a 3HO Yoga Center Partner by April 15th and have the opportunity to raffle off a Free Summer Solstice Pass to your community! Join now
3HO Yoga Center Partners at Summer Solstice:
We want pictures of your center and community with the winner! The 3HO Yoga Center with most attendees wins a free video of your participants at Solstice. We will interview and record your time at Solstice for you to use as a promotional item for your Yoga Center. Video will be yours to keep and will be featured on 3HO facebook, 3HO.TV, and on 3HO youtube. Plus! Your next YCP membership renewal will be free.
So get creative as to how to share and inspire your community! Feel free to use the 3HO Yoga Center Partnership Program Facebook page to share promotion ideas.
We are grateful for the opportunity to work together with you!
Panch Nishan Kaur, Yoga Center Partnership Program and International Community Relations
Gurudev Kaur, Marketing Director
Anand Singh, Events Manager