You are here
Healing the Earth
Yogi Bhajan taught us to live consciously, to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions, and that we are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth- the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you – can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, July 23, 1996
You may also be interested in:
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Call on Your Tolerance
- Meditation for Developing Your Human Kindness
- Kriya for Tolerance
- A Prayer of Peace and Gratitude by Yogi Bhajan
- The Peace-Fear Continuum
- Truth and Oneness Kriya
- My Search for Peace
- Yogic Living: Let There Be Peace
- Stopping the War in your Mind Brings Peace to the Planet
- Peace Prayer Day Every Day