You are here
Healing the Earth
Yogi Bhajan taught us to live consciously, to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions, and that we are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth- the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you – can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, July 23, 1996
You may also be interested in:
- Shabad Guru for Renewed Spirit in Action:
- Heart-to-Heart Resuscitation:
- Meditation—An Act of Individual, Social, and Universal Consciousness:
- Guru Nanak and Spiritual Activism:
- Conscious Collective Action:
- Yogic Living: Spiritual Activism:
- Sharing the Light through Spiritual Movements (A Living Kriya):
- Woodstock Wahe Guru! A Call for Social Justice:
- Global Keep Up:
- We are Dreamers with our Feet Firmly on the Ground: