You are here
Healing the Earth
Yogi Bhajan taught us to live consciously, to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions, and that we are one with the One and all creation. As we continue our journey towards higher consciousness, take action to help sustain and nurture our Mother Earth.
"The Universe is asking you to confirm with yourself whether you would like to serve the Earth, to save the Earth, be a sage of the Earth. Earth- the sustainer, the Mother of you, which nurtures you – can you nurture it back? That which serves you, can you serve it back?"
-Yogi Bhajan, July 23, 1996
You may also be interested in:
- Summer Solstice Spotlight on Seva: Green Team:
- Loving Kindness in the Land of Summer Solstice:
- Listening to Mother Earth on the Sacred Land of Guru Ram Das Puri:
- Using Essential Oils for an Environmentally Friendly Home:
- The Perils of Plastic:
- On Being a Person of Consciousness:
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Shout it from the Mountain Tops:
- Water Mindfulness:
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: On Behalf of the Earth:
- 2 of 2