Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
You are here
Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of the householder. In this tradition, marriage is considered the highest yoga. Yogic teachings understand the nature of polarity: day and night; sun and moon; male and female. Yogi Bhajan shared an ancient yogic perspective of how men and women are different from each other. And how those differences can compliment each other to create peace, harmony and love.
You may also be interested in:
- February 2013 KundaLiving: Authentic Relationships
- Feminism and the Face of Violence
- A Meditation for Couples
- Dear Yogiji: Questions on Emotions and Relationships
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Turning Loneliness to Oneness
- The Everything Kriya: Sat Kriya
- The Sacred Feminine & the Divine Mother
- The 8 Aspects of the Theory of Love
- The Endless Fall (with 'How Much You Love' Kriya)
- Selfless Love