You are here
Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of the householder. In this tradition, marriage is considered the highest yoga. Yogic teachings understand the nature of polarity: day and night; sun and moon; male and female. Yogi Bhajan shared an ancient yogic perspective of how men and women are different from each other. And how those differences can compliment each other to create peace, harmony and love.
You may also be interested in:
- The 3 Minds in Relationship: He Said, She Said, Soul Said
- Marriage: A Carriage of United Consciousness
- Success in Relationships
- Breaking the "Hallmark” Trance
- Love is Dangerous—Are You Ready for the Challenge?
- The Law of Love: A Poem by Yogi Bhajan
- Two Venus Kriyas
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: Commitment, Progress and Protection
- February KundaLiving Webinar : Authentic Relationships
- KundaLiving Themes: Send Us Your Stories