Your donation makes a difference! Your continued support and the belief in the mission of 3HO helps continue services that bring virtual opportunities for global connection through our website, educational tools such as online webinars and lifestyle support, and transformational events. Growth of our expanding global community is your legacy ̶ you can help people everywhere to be Healthy, Happy, and Holy!
You are here
Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of the householder. In this tradition, marriage is considered the highest yoga. Yogic teachings understand the nature of polarity: day and night; sun and moon; male and female. Yogi Bhajan shared an ancient yogic perspective of how men and women are different from each other. And how those differences can compliment each other to create peace, harmony and love.
You may also be interested in:
- A Man’s Role in the Age of Aquarius
- Yogi Bhajan Lecture: “There is Nothing in Sex and without Sex there is Nothing”
- Love Is a Power
- The Joy of Celibacy
- Yogi Bhajan Answers Questions about Sacred Sex
- Relationship Savers
- Giving from the Fullness of a Liberated Heart: Kriya and Meditation to Open the Heart
- Spiritual Practice: A Time for Selfish Love
- Sacred Union (with 3 Venus Kriyas for Couples)
- Radioactive Love (with Meditation to Release Childhood Anger)